Courses Home

The Theology & Practice of Stewardship

Instructor: David Scharf

Description:
Stewardship is more than just money. It is a way of life for God’s people as we manage all of our blessings to God’s glory. A stewardship program certainly includes a discussion of offerings. But ultimately, for our churches to be healthy, we must address whole-life stewardship. That is, not just what we do with the 10%, but how we handle the other 90% of our income, time, gifts, etc. Through Bible study, resource discussion and stewardship planning (personal and corporate), this course will strive to help us make the best use of all of God’s gifts: Time, Talents, Treasures, Temple, and Truth.

Area of Study: Pastoral Leadership
Language Requirement(s): Greek Preferred
Tuition: $375
Course Number: PL9027
Course Credits 1.5
Dates Term Location
06/07/2021 to 06/10/2021 Michigan Satellite District - Summer 2021 Bowling Green University View Courses